The main features are
- solving synchronization problems for any number of rotating and/or translating axes
- solving path generation problems for any number of axes
- programming even sophisticated motion laws by simply writing their equations
- building electronic cams
- Live modifications
List of some MOTION libraries:
- MV_CAM – execute a CAM
- MV_CRIMPER – suitable for packaging machines
- MV_FOLLOW – flying shear
- MV_PHASE_ADJ – phasing betwee two axes
- MV_REACH_TARGET – axes tracking
- MV_TO_N_CJ – interpolated mission up to 32 axes with controlled jerk
Manuale d'uso linguaggio di programmazione R 0.00 KB [download_count] downloads...
This post is also available in: Italian
Design and production of electronic equipment, programming languages, development environments for robotics and motion control.
via Sempione 82,
28053 – Castelletto S. Ticino (NO),
Phone: +39 0331 922086
Preliminar contacts, general information on the company and on the products, etc
Technical support on Robox products.