The main features are:
- It permits to communicate with the Robox devices through the BCC/31 protocol (on TCP and TCP single socket network transport);
- It permits to communicate with the Robox devices through the BDE protocol (on TCP, UDP network transport and through gateway service);
- The library can be used by any application software or component based on the Microsoft .NET framework;
- It supports both the Microsoft .NET Framework release 2.0 and 4.0 Client Profile.
For more information contact Robox email@example.com.
Download from our site
Download of the library for .NET
The latest version of the software can be downloaded throught the Software Update Service.
Contact Robox (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the official user’s license.
RSUS – Software update service of Robox SpA – General information
The Robox SpA software update service allows you to access the Robox cloud software library directly from a single PC application.
This service is based on the Robox Setup application which can be launched:
From the RDE development environment by selecting the “Check for updates” menu in the “Help” menu
Directly from Windows (Default installation C:/Robox/Rsetup/bin/rsetup.exe)
Robox Software Update Service(RSUS) allows you to download Robox software packages and at the same time stay up to date. In fact, the system compares the versions on the PC and the latest available, notifying the user of the presence of news.
If you are using Windows XP, please contact the support service (email@example.com).
RSUS – Software update service of Robox SpA – Download
If it is necessary to have versions not provided for by the software update service, please contact the support service (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide all the necessary information to identify the version of the product.
The library v2.x requires the installation of the correct release of Microsoft .NET framework. If it is not already installed in your PC you can download it from the following addresses (origin: Microsoft):
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2;
- Microsoft .NET Framework release 2.0 (x64);
- Microsoft .NET Framework release 4.0 Client Profile.
The library v3.x is supported only for the Framework release 4.0 Client Profile and newer.
This post is also available in: Italian