Drive for installation nearby the motor.
Extremely compact dimensions: 220mm*60mm*96mm 2.80kg
Current, speed and position loops closed by the SPIMD20
Up to 750 DC power supply
Up to 2KW
Auxiliary power supply 18-48 VDC
Strong capability to support high temperatures and vibrations
Available transducer interfaces:
- ENDAT 2.1/2.2 (rotary/linear encoders)
- SanyoDenki (PA035-017BM001 singleturn)
- TamagawaSeiki (TS5668N26)
Safety Torque-Off function (STO)
Internal 24VDC holding brake control driving up to 0.7A
Internal accelerometer for vibration analysis
- EtherCAT (CoE) (FoE) or CANopen DSP402
- RS232 interface
- 2 digital, PNP, 24VDC opto-coupled inputs (with capture functions)
- 2 digital, PNP, 24VDC opto-coupled outputs. Max current for single output 600 mA (by external supply), max total current for all outputs (by internal supply) 100 mA.
- Standard connection to the electrical cabinet
- 2 ITEC connectors for motor and transducer cables
This post is also available in: Italian
Design and production of electronic equipment, programming languages, development environments for robotics and motion control.
via Sempione 82,
28053 – Castelletto S. Ticino (NO),
Phone: +39 0331 922086
Preliminar contacts, general information on the company and on the products, etc
Technical support on Robox products.