The main features are:
- 32bit AMD Am5x86 microprocessor (132Mhz)
- control of up to 4 axes
- removable flash eprom card (min. 2 Mbytes) for operating systems and user’s program storage
- 4 Mbyte dynamic memory, able to guarantee the processor max operation speed
- 128 Kbyte CMOS ram memory with battery back up
- # 2 RS232 + # 2 RS422/485 serial channels for communication with intelligent devices, particularly the personal computer used as operator’s interface
- N. 1 RS422 channel interfacing the Robox remote operator’s interfaces
- Intrinsic safety watch dog relay (ZH1/457)
- Led’s array to monitor the CPU status
- Teleservice via modem
- Real-time clock calendar
- External connectors provided
CPU486 specification and user's instructions. MAN_97031_2_E - February 2003 250.79 KB 77 downloads...
This post is also available in: Italian
Design and production of electronic equipment, programming languages, development environments for robotics and motion control.
via Sempione 82,
28053 – Castelletto S. Ticino (NO),
Phone: +39 0331 922086
Preliminar contacts, general information on the company and on the products, etc
Technical support on Robox products.