PRIVACY NOTICE ACCORDING TO THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
The company Robox S.p.A. commits itself to protect the security and privacy of personal information, in accordance with applicable privacy laws. For this, in accordance with art. 13 and 14 of the European regulation n. 679/2016 regarding privacy, Robox S.p.A. provides the following information regarding personal data handling of clients, suppliers, employees and collaborators.
Data collection and use of data
Personal identification information relative to physical persons and not belonging to particular categories (art. 9 of Regulations), supplied in context of the business relationship with Robox S.p.A. is processed by the company to stipulate and execute the contractual relationship.
The data will be processed using paper and/or electronic means, for:
Legal basis for processing
- ensuring compliance with legal obligations of fiscal and accounting nature
- internal organizational purposes related to the correct execution of the business contract
Conferring your data for the above-mentioned purposes is facultative, but failure to do so will make it impossible to establish and/or continue a contractual relationship with our company, to correctly carry out all the obligations deriving from it and to provide the services requested. The legal bases of processing are art. 6.1.b. e 6.1.c of the Regulations.
Recipients, transfer and storage of data
The data processed
- can be released, for the above-mentioned reasons, to the following types of subjects, named processors, according to art. 28 of the Regulations: accounting firms, consultants, couriers, agents and representatives, banking institutions, whose names can be obtained by contacting our administrative offices;
- will not be released or transferred to unknown third parties, neither in Italy, nor abroad;
- will be retained for the period necessary for the purpose for which they were processed, that is for the contractual duration, respecting the principles of conservation limitation according to art. 5 of the Regulations. Only to fulfill regulatory or post-contractual obligations can the Company retain the data after termination of the contractual relationship. Subsequently the data will be deleted or simply stored anonymously compatibly with the technical procedures of cancellation and back up;
- will not be processed according to automated decision-making processes.
Under applicable data protection law, point III (articles 12 to 22) of the European Regulation n. 679/2016, you have following rights:
- Article 15 – Right to access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from Our Company as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- Article 16 – Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain without delay from Our Company the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- Article 17 – Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain erasure of your personal data under certain conditions;
- Article 18 – Right to restrict processing: You have the right to obtain restriction of processing regarding your personal data, under certain conditions;
- Article 20 – Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, readable format;
- Article 21 – Right to object: You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
You have the right to obtain indication of the source of your personal information, the objectives and methods of processing, the logic applied in the event of electronical processing, the identification of the controller, the persons responsible and the designated representative, the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who might learn about it as appointed representative of the State, managers or appointees.
Identity of Data Controller
Robox S.p.A.- Data Controller
Sede del Trattamento: via Sempione 82, 28053 Castelletto Sopra Ticino (Novara, Italy)
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0331922086
European General Data Protection Regulation n. 679/2016 on Privacy